Shows you which search engines your website visitors come from.
This lets you see from which search engines most of your visitors come from.
- Here is a graphical representation of the referring search engines.
- Here you can see the progress over time from the flow of visitors. Every search engine is marked with a different color.
- A list of the different search engines visitors come from.
- The time frame for the statistic.
- The percentage of visitors from each search
If you know where most of your visitors come from, you can make better marketing choices. It can also give you very good insight into your visitor behavior. Depending on the source of your traffic, you can also see which target audience your website attracts.
**Back to overview