A detailed graphical overview of the visitors of your website in real time.
A view of the activity on your website in real time. Here you can follow what is currently happening on your site.
Let’s take a look:
- Hover over the little red icons on the map to get more detailed information about a visitor.
- The URL of the page the visitor is on right now.
- This gives you an estimate of the amount of pages visited by a particular user.
- The city where the visitor is visiting your website from.
- The OS the user is using to browse your website.
- The time that has passed since the user arrived on your website.
Knowing what your users are doing on your website in real time allows you to have better insight into the behavior of your audience.
You are able to make controlled and better decision when deciding to optimize your website to improve the user experience.
**Back to overview